Monday, March 2, 2015

Sunday Sojourn in Brasilia - Pretty Orchids

Every country, state, city and town has something unique about it.... some more than others. I love finding those unique and beautiful things - every where that I go.

Today in Brasilia, as my sister and I gallivanted around one of the "quardras", I noticed these beautiful orchids, "growing" out of the coconut tree.

Brilliant, I thought.... like flower beds - but on the side of the abundant amount of trees in front of a building.

I wasn't the only one who thought so... as I snapped away a local woman walked up to me and said "que linda"! I smiled back, not knowing what she said, until I asked my sister to translate....

"How pretty!"

I couldn't agree more.




0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP