Monday, March 9, 2015

Buzios, Brazil by Boat - Sunday Sister Sojourn - 3/8

I was fortunate to explore Buzios in Brazil with my sister this past weekend. The views were incredible - a mix between tropical and European. On Sunday, we decided to take it in all by boat. A three hour sojourn full of beauty and fun - it was hard to focus in how to capture this day.

All done with my i-Phone 6 (I decided to leave the Canon behind), I was able to capture the sweeping views with the "pano" setting. I settled on this one as it shows a little taste of the day.... a boat similar to the one we rode and the beautiful beaches, mountains and water - this pretty much sums up the moments we experienced on the boat. (And with no enhancement!)






1 comments:

wowgold2u March 22, 2015 at 9:50 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP