Monday, March 23, 2015

Sunday Sojourn... Always a Photo Op!

After an amazing weekend seeing amazing waterfalls (pictures to come!), my sister and I spent the majority of this Sunday sojourning home to Brasilia, which included a two and a half hour delay in Foz Do Iguacu Airport (due to needing to change two tires on our plane - yikes!) and a missed flight because of it!

I've got a few pictures from the airports and the planes, but wasn't really excited about any of them.

We finally got to Brasilia with about an hour left of sunlight... I wasn't feeling great about the captures from the day so far, so I took out my camera and snapped the beautiful sky from the window on our way home from the airport.

Just a reminder to me, that there really is always a photo op... if you just really look around.



View from the runway as the new tires arrived....




0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP