Monday, March 16, 2015

Sunday Bird's Eye of Brasilia Sojourn - 3.15.15

I had a couple of sojourns with my sister and brother-in-law yesterday, so it was hard to choose which image to share for my Sunday Sojourn capture....

We started with doing a color run in the morning, which was a ton of fun! (And many photos were taken!) After scrubbing off all of the dye, we headed over to the TV Tower in the city center of Brasilia.

This is the kind of thing I love... not only photographing from above, but also literally seeing a live map of a place (it's why I always get the window seat on a plane!). What's cool about Brasilia is that it was built in the shape of an airplane (the portion I've photographed below is the fuselage).

Oh... and it's always fun to get my daily dose of geography and history!

What you can barely see in this photo is the many people in the middle of a protest that was going on (just to the right of the big green patch leading to the twin buildings). So, I guess I was witnessing a part of history too!



The best tour guides, Brian and Christine.





1 comments:

wowgold2u March 22, 2015 at 9:51 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP