Sunday, June 12, 2016

Photography Challenge- Street Photography: Traveling Musician

I captured this photo while at the Harrisburg Art Festival in Pennsylvania Memorial Day Weekend.  


I decided to not bring my "big" camera on this day, which I quickly realized was not the best decision as I wandered the streets of the fair. There were a few really wonderful photo opportunities that fit into the May monthly theme - Street Photography.

I decided to snap a few shots on my i-Phone as a back up.... including the photo I chose for this month:


I was immediately drawn to this scene. He called himself the Traveling Musician and yes, those are aviator googles on the top of his head. Just simply good stuff. 

I returned the next day to this spot with my "big" camera, in hopes that I'd capture this again, but of course, he wasn't there. So i-Phone image it is! 


0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP