Sunday, April 3, 2016

2016 Photo Challenge - March = Go Green

I knew I'd find my "green" in Portland when I visited my family mid-month. There is is certain kind of green out there.... I mean, all of that rain, just makes for amazing, lush landscapes! It's almost florescent - especially heading into spring.


I didn't have a particular vision for my photo (other than it being in Portland), until the moment we pulled up to my family's house after a grocery run.... I quickly ran into the house to grab my camera and persuaded my family to pose on the front porch (even Isaac who was dying to watch a video he just got!).... love them! 

The way the sun was shining (for only a brief few moments) was just perfect.... Highlighting the green grass and the green house.... and the non-literal "green" recycling bins on the side of the house. 

This green was meant to be.....


0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP