Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2016 Photo Challenge: Monthly Themes. February = LOVING LIFE!

If you know me personally, you know how much I love my family and how much we all love to live life!

I was fortunate to spend this last weekend with several family members as we celebrated the christening of my youngest niece, Amanda. (Some of those pictures to come!)

I took many photos on this beautiful spring(ish) day in New York.... but when I snapped this one of my sweet, sassy niece Lauren and my fun, loving brother, Matt (Lauren's uncle), I knew this was the one to represent loving life!

A beautiful reminder to love life and live to the fullest.... while you can.


1 comments:

ChilliSanta March 2, 2016 at 6:13 AM  

So sweet! I think you took almost the same exact photo of Matt and Lauren at Lauren's christening.

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP