Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Sojourn... to the Sun, Beach and Airplanes

I love how Chicago turns into a beach city in the summer! We've not had a lot of warm weather this year so far, so this past Sunday was a delight.

After an amazing weekend with my childhood friends, Sunday started with the gloom of them leaving along with laundry/cleaning the house... so I decided to head to the beach to enjoy the warmth and relax with a book.

This was my view for about 2 hours. I had to capture a plane as there were several that flew over during my time there - I can only imagine seeing the view from the plane of many beach goers enjoying one of the first warm days!

(Taken with i-Phone 6)





0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP