Saturday, October 4, 2014

7pm - No Lifeguard on Duty.

I was excited to be on the western side of the eastern time zone for my 7pm moment in time, which meant I would have one more daylight picture - with hopefully one more sunburst!

The snow fencing had just recently gone up… and the "No Lifeguard On Duty" sign now permanent for at least six months.

Sometimes you get that occasional nice day in early October - where all of these things seem out of place… this was not one of them. 7pm was really chilly and the rain was falling sideways. I ventured out to try and capture the beautiful lighthouse and the crashing waves - but quickly ran back to the car where my friend, Jess patiently waited.

This all happening within minutes - I was literally heading back to the car within the minute(s) of 7pm striking. As I jumped into the car, I turned around and captured this last shot, which encompassed the full scene of the moment… including my footprints - to and fro.

While the weather wasn't what I envisioned for my 7pm eastern time zone picture…. I loved the invigoration I felt after completing my challenge!

LUDINGTON, MI.






0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP