Monday, August 4, 2014

Deluge + Plastic Bags = 3pm Moment in Time.

I wasn't sure what I'd find in the midst of a deluge around the 3pm hour….

I was happy that there was a quick break and just sprinkles closer to 3pm, so I ventured out to my front sidewalk…. I took a bunch of pretty flowers with rain drops and thought for sure they would be my capture until I saw this woman fully protected with plastic bag gear! Truly this was my moment in time….

The moment reminded me of my friend Molly (who happens to be a part of this photo challenge!), who always seems to capture the most fabulous stranger moments….

I also felt it was best featured in black and white… which is Cyrena's (another friend in this photo challenge!) beautiful style.

So here's to rain… mixed with my friend's photography styles (and the best use of plastic bags)!

P.S. There's actually one on her head….





0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP