Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Moment In Time - 2pm - Chasing Butterfly.

I didn't have a vision or plans for my 2pm photo, so I quickly jaunted to the beach to find something… anything!

So you can imagine, I was delighted to see this butterfly appear right as the clock was nearing 2pm. For a few minutes I literally chased and followed this butterfly around the beach - hoping to catch a beautiful moment in time.

For many and for me, butterflies represent the spirits of those who have have passed…. 

I like to think that this moment was brought to you by my mother, grandma or any other of the beautiful people who have left this earth. 









2 comments:

Anonymous July 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM  

Amazing photo! Love all that you capture and especially your inspiring attitude. Your photos remind us of the beauty that surrounds us if we just take the time to enjoy the moment. Xoxox, Franny

Sarah Coniglio Photography July 30, 2014 at 9:23 PM  

Thank you so much Franny! I truly appreciate your words and encouragement! Love you! XO

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP