Friday, July 11, 2014

A Moment In Time - 1pm - Sunburst at the Promenade

I really loved being able to capture 1pm with my fellow photography challengers Molly and Cyrena! This is the one and only time we'll be together for a moment in time in this challenge.

It was also especially fun to also capture something in Molly's neighborhood - beautiful Santa Monica.

As always, I was hoping to capture a sunburst, but knew it would be difficult to make it interesting since it was so high in the sky at that time of the day. I also wanted to make sure that I captured a sense of place… If you've been to the 3rd Street Promenade, you can't miss this giant Doc Marten shoe, so it suddenly felt easy to capture that sense of place by including it in my photo! Plus, the sunburst effect was evident on the shoe too….

So here's my California moment in time…






0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP