Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Moment in Time - 12pm - Under the Bridge.

I decided to take my 12pm moment in time to the River on this beautiful June day! For a second time since I moved to Chicago, I went on the Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise. (I loved it the first time!) 

What was most fun about this, was not having any idea where we'd be at 12pm. I loved the anticipation! 

Having captured a bunch of images at the noon hour, it was hard to choose which one represented the moment the most, but then I came across this one and the decision was made. 

There's a lot to look at in this photo - to name a few… the shapes of the bridge above, the colorful pedestrians on the Adams Bridge (were they perhaps heading to the Pride Parade?), the reflections in the mirrored buildings and mostly the River Center clock as a backdrop striking noon…. I was pretty giddy when I saw this clock in the distance (just ask my friend Jess who accompanied me)!

So enjoy my view from under the Jackson Blvd. Bridge!



0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP