Friday, May 30, 2014

A Moment in Time - 10am - First Day at the Beach!

I've been traveling a lot lately, which means I've missed the transformation of my beach (Foster Beach on Lake Michigan) from spring to summer… boats for rental and lifeguard chairs come out and the beach is manicured regularly, welcoming first footprints in the sand. I look forward to it every year!

I set out to capture it - that which I described above. The scene was just that - I snapped away getting every element. The perfect sand, the boats ready for passengers and the life guard chairs ready to be filled. It was a perfect, quiet moment at the beach….

Except for the activity of one family who were setting up for what seemed to be their first beach day of the year. I just loved watching this family take in their first beach moments and especially loved watching this father take his son to the water.

I've broken a few photography rules with this photo, but I just couldn't resist sharing this moment with you.

Happy Summer!




0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP