Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Moment in Time: 3am - Mexico Beauty

This was definitely the most challenging of all of the moments to capture in this challenge so far… Not so much the getting up (surprisingly I naturally woke up before my alarm!), but because of the low light situation of my surroundings in Cancun, Mexico.

It was so beautiful there (the blue-green, clear water, the beaches and the sun!)…. but without the sun, it was hard to capture that beauty. So, I went out and sought the best lit areas near my "home" for the week - trying to capture that beauty, despite the lack of light.

Contrary to my home of Chicago, there were so many beautiful flowers blooming… and as you know, I can never resist a pretty flower!

So here goes…. At first, I was worried about the graininess of the picture, but now as I've "developed" it, I actually like it. The grainy, blur really captures the "low light" moment in time, but you can still see the beauty of the flowers.





1 comments:

Molly is Fast February 24, 2014 at 9:26 AM  

really love it. and i love how the different hours of the day present different challenges to work around!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP