Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I Owe You Project: Black and White Print for Fran and J.

This is only the second of quite a few "I owe you's" that I am getting to so far, but I am making some headway! This picture is for my brother J. and sister-in-law, Fran.... I promised them a picture (of their choice) as part of their wedding gift. (They got married a year and a half ago!) I am happy that they are ready for a picture.... they asked for a black and white and here's what we settled on.
This picture may be familiar to some as it was taken during the blizzard in January in Chicago and posted right here on my blog. What's interesting about this picture is that I did not convert to black and white, it is just naturally these colors (or without color).
I think it will look nice on their wall!

2 comments:

Molly is Fast March 30, 2011 at 12:08 AM  

they have great taste- i love this one too!

J's Daily Videos March 31, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

I agree, we do have great taste. HA!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP