Friday, April 27, 2012

Welcome Strong Baby Isaac!

My nephew Isaac was born today!

I've only heard bits and pieces of his birth.... it was a long labor (48 plus hours!)... there were scary moments... my sister-in-law and brother exhausted (of course!).... I was worried.

But here I am elated that he's graced us with his presence and all I can think is how strong he must be.... Strong willed for sure (I mean, 48 hours, really?).... but strong, most importantly, from a health standpoint. He gets that from his mother, who definitely had her fill of pulling every bit of strength she had to bring him into this world!

So my picture today represents the strength and long life that elephants embody.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Isaac! May your life be full of strength, happiness and love!

Masai Mara, Kenya.

UPDATE: April 29th: Isaac One Day Old!
I think he has Coniglio eyes! :-)

A New Happy Family.

Mama.

Papa.

3 comments:

Anonymous April 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

Welcome to the world baby Isaac!
I think this photo will look awesome in Isaac's room. xo Fran

Anonymous April 28, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

Welcome to the world baby Isaac!
I think this photo will look awesome in Isaac's room. xo Fran

Sarah Coniglio Photography April 28, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

Great minds think alike, Franny! :-)

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP