Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Reflections Challenge: Mirror February

So much I love about this MIRROR reflection!

First, I love that it was taken at Mon Ami Gabi, one of my favorite restaurants in Chicago...

Second, the reflection consists of many bottles of wine (a Coniglio favorite)....

Third, the translation of the french words = Tasting Anytime - Oysters/Mussels (for anyone that knows me personally, I am a big fan of both)....

AND last (but not least) a favorite frequented location with my good friends Lynn and Ivan!

Mon Ami Gabi, Chicago, IL.

2 comments:

Vinny C February 11, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Reflecting back, I don't recall an invitation to this restaurant. Next time perhaps.

Sarah Coniglio Photography February 11, 2012 at 4:31 PM  

When you come in the spring, we'll be sure to go there! :-)

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP