Sunday, September 18, 2011

Special Wedding Moments Recovered.

A year ago today, my youngest brother got married to the love of his life....

I was fortunate to be the photographer for this special occasion. I snapped away in hopes of capturing all of the beautiful moments of the weekend.

I promptly downloaded my photos the morning after the wedding and to my dismay, one of my cards had a corrupt file on it causing the whole card to be unreadable.... Photographer's worst nightmare! All of the files from the rehearsal dinner and reception... gone!

The weeks after, I went to several photography shops and electronic stores in hopes that they could recover the files. No luck. I came close to giving up, but the card sat on my desk with a little glimmer of hope that I'd figure out a way.

Well, almost a year later, after a phone call to the card manufacturer and a conversation with a tech company, I was on my way to recovering 422 files from my brother and sister-in-law's special day.

Today on their anniversary, I flipped through the photos... smiling.

Here are just a few that will hopefully make you smile too.

Happy Anniversary, David and Cassie! I love you! XOXO


Just married... excited for the reception!


The bride and the groom, cut the cake!


David bestows beautiful music on his wife and the crowd....


And Cassie glows.

2 comments:

Molly is Fast September 18, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

SO cool you got that photos back!

Anonymous September 19, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

These are awesome! Thanks, Sarah.

xoxo,
Cassie

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP