Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Owe You Project: Sail View at Sunset.

If you are a regular here, you've already seen this picture (about a month ago)... but you may notice a few tweaks to make it canvas ready for my good friends, Lynn and Ivan who are the recipient of my latest "I Owe You" gift. They've waited patiently, and I am happy to say that the time has come!

This picture was taken on a beautiful August evening from "Still Crazy" on Lake Michigan.

The perspective of the picture makes you feel like you are actually in the boat, which is always (at least for me, and I know Lynn and Ivan) a great feeling of freedom and peace - especially with the beautiful colors of sunset!

Lynn and Ivan... enjoy the photograph! And thanks for all of the many times you've brought me aboard to enjoy the beauty of Lake Michigan. I appreciate it more than you know!

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP