Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chicago Blizzard - Two Days Later

The sun was shining and the skies were blue! There's still a lot of snow removal happening out there today... 20 inches is a lot of snow!

I took a sick day today.... By this afternoon, I was restless, knowing that it was probably just beautiful out there. I decided to take another trek out with my camera and get some fresh air. I was happy, both to get some fresh air (despite the cold - it actually made me feel better!) and to capture the following pictures. While snow is a one of the more difficult elements to be out in than other weather conditions, it sure does make a beautiful canvas, especially when the sky is so blue! (And you can actual see the lake today!) Enjoy!








0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP