Thursday, January 13, 2011

I Owe You Project: Sailboats in Chicago

I tortured myself a bit last night as I weeded through my sailboat pictures from this past summer. Mostly because it's 20 degrees outside as I type this! On the flip side it made me appreciate every moment I was able to get on a sailboat in 2010... and gave me great excitement for the times in 2011! Thanks to Lynn and Ivan, I know I'll get my fill!

This picture particularly is for my friend, Jeff, who has patiently waited for the "I owe you" of a sailboat picture for several months. The print is coming! :-) For all of those, who are still patiently waiting, you should know that one of my resolutions is to get all of my "I owe you" gifts fulfilled in these winter months.... In fact, to hold myself accountable, here is my list of those "I owe you" prints. Every time I fulfill, I will share on my blog and we'll call it the "I Owe You Project": Katie, Buzz, Kip, Christine and Brian, Lynn and Ivan, Franny and J and Patty. I am sure there will be more given out in 2011, but this is good list to start!

I hope you enjoy this shot and it brings you the same appreciation and excitement for summer in 2011 that it did for me!

Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Regatta - August 2010.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP