Saturday, January 15, 2011

25 Minute Sunset

It was a long day of 4 flights back and forth from Chicago to Tucson yesterday.... These days, flights are second nature to me, so I don't always appreciate what can be experienced in the air. On my third leg of my trip, a lady in the seat across from me in her 60's exclaimed that this was her first flight in her life! I thought, "WOW"... I've taken so many flights in my life and I am half her age! At that moment, I looked out the window to find this view... The lady across from me said - "so this is what you experience when you fly!" I thought - "not always!" I quickly snapped the view to be a reminder that there are so many beautiful moments in life - especially when you least expect them.... and to appreciate them as they happen (even if it's just another flight of the many). 


 

1 comments:

Anonymous January 17, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

Ohh--sweet colors! Can't wait to see what happens with the 2011 challenge.

-cassie

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP