Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Moment In Time - 2AM - Matchstick Warmth.

I lit a candle and began to try and capture it with my i-Phone macro lens… what I learned is that I just couldn't get close enough - or I might have melted my phone! So instead, I took this shot of the just burnt matchstick on the lid of the candle that burned quietly in the background… creating some beautiful color to the shot. 

Being in Chicago during these early morning hours has forced me to find something indoors for this challenge. I actually like the twist of this representing warmth on these very cold days. (And I barely had to leave my bed to get this shot!) 

Taken with i-Phone - Ollo Clip - Macro Lens

Cyrena - 2AM

Molly - 2AM

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP