Friday, March 23, 2012

Documenting My Africa Journey - Kenya's Giraffes.

OK - I have to say, giraffes have always been a favorite animal of mine, but now I am even fonder. They are just so unique and have this disposition about them that is so serene. I just love when they stare at you as they chomp on a tree as if to say - not so much - "What are you looking at?", but more -"Let's eat together." They have this inviting way about them... makes you want to sit for several minutes and admire their beauty.

Here are a few giraffes that I captured (mostly in The Mara):






My sister, Christine and I getting our chance to feed the giraffe's at Giraffe Manor near Nairobi. 

3 comments:

Molly is Fast March 23, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

They're beautiful!

Anonymous March 23, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

Love the Africa pics! Awesome.
Cassie

Anonymous March 23, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

Love the Africa pics! Awesome.
Cassie

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP