Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Documenting My Africa Journey - The Mara's Big Cats

Many of you know, I've been very fortunate to gallivant around Kenya these past couple of weeks. My first journey was to the plains of The Mara which was loaded with amazing animals including beautiful lions. We saw 27 in total during the time we were there.... Here are my favorites.

Also, check out my new Images For Better Project, where I've posted some of the below for sale for a great cause - Opportunity International!










6 comments:

Molly is Fast March 21, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

these are all totally rad! i can't wait to keep following this trip. i'm so happy for and proud of you!

Sarah Coniglio Photography March 21, 2012 at 9:49 AM  

THANKS, MOLLY! I appreciate the kind words and you following me!

J's Daily Videos March 21, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

Meow

Cyrena March 21, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

These images are so beautiful, you are on such an amazing adventure. Definitely beats the bison traveling down the road in Yellowstone. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Laura Goldberg March 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

These are amazing! I want to buy one!! What a dream trip. Congrats on your photography and your great work.

Sarah Coniglio Photography March 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

Thanks, Cyrena and Laura! Your comments are so sweet!

Cyrena - it's amazing here.... plus I'm loving my lenses!!!

Laura, you can buy one!!! Just go to http://imagesforbetter.tumblr.com to learn more about purchasing.... All proceeds will benefit Opportunity International. :-)

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP