Saturday, October 8, 2011

Graceful Pose.

My niece is a beautiful dancer and what I love is that she brings that to her every day life... which is demonstrated in this picture.
Bella thought that I was taking a picture of her smiling into the camera, but as you can see, I was focused on her pose instead.
I was fortunate enough to have my sister-in-law, Liz and niece, Bella visit last weekend. We enjoyed so many things and I treasure that time together.
Looking back, several times throughout the weekend, I couldn't help notice Bella moving gracefully.... even if just down a city sidewalk or within my condo - like a true dancer. I appreciate that gracefulness and hope that she'll take that with her as she grows into an adult. 
Bella, you are a beautiful person and dancer and I love you just the way you are!

Millenium Park - Chicago, IL. 

Beautiful Bella. The Bean. 

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP