Thursday, March 24, 2011

Appreciating Sunrise

I don't know if everyone would agree, but I seriously get a little excited the minute the sun peeks out from the horizon. There is nothing like the colors (even in comparison to a sunset) and the warmth that automatically hits your face is so comforting.

I don't see sunrises very often... Seeing this one in Ft. Lauderdale the other day has prompted me to take more advantage of the sunrises that occur only a few blocks away from me over Lake Michigan. Consider this the first of more sunrise pictures that will be posted on my blog.

I hope that you are able to go out and appreciate a sunrise soon. It's worth the early wake up call.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

i appreciate your amazing photos.

Sarah Coniglio Photography March 24, 2011 at 8:14 PM  

I appreciate this comment :-). It made me smile! I wish it weren't anonymous, so I could thank you for the kind words....

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP