Sunday, January 30, 2011

Empty at the Bean.

I had the pleasure of hosting my brother, Matt and sister-in-law, Tricia in Chicago last week. It happened to be the coldest day of the year, but we ventured out to anyway, seeking warmth along the way where we could!

While it was not fun to be as cold as we were, it was really nice to be some of the only people checking out the outdoor sites, including the Bean.

Every time I go to the Bean (with camera in tow) there are always so many people in my shots! I had always longed for a day where there were none. Well, I got my wish and below is the result of it. No people in the reflection of the Bean. Just the beautiful skyline and colors representing the crisp/cold day.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP