Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tourist In My Own City

After almost two years of being a resident here in Chicago, I am finally, officially feeling like it is "my" city.... however, that doesn't mean that I've seen everything or that I don't love being a tourist for a day or two when someone comes into town. I had the joy of hosting my brother recently and enjoyed seeing some new things and some old as I acted like a tourist in "my" own city. Here is a taste of what we saw.


 Reflections of Reflections - Taken from the Chicago Architectural Boat Tour on the Chicago River.
 Into the Bean.
 Vinny and the Bean.
 Reflections on the Bean.
 Bride and Groom on LaSalle Bridge. - I don't know who this beautiful couple is, but I am hoping that their photographer was capturing this from all angles.
Navy Pier Ferris Wheel. 

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP