Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ABC Challenge - G

At long last, here is my "G". I sat on this one for a while.... feeling like I had to get something that was a little less contrived, but I actually now feel like I don't know what took me so long to get this one up. Sitting on the beach, I mentioned several times to my family the need for my "G". I had gotten a great "F", but what about "G"? My nephew, Jack, overheard me and within minutes built this "G" for me from palm tree branches. It may not be a natural find, but it makes me smile every time I think about him making this for me. 

2 comments:

Cyrena April 13, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

I love your "G", that made me laugh.

Stine April 14, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

Thanks for choosing Jack's "G" -- I will have to show him tonite that he "made the cut" lol.... your new camera is awesome -- the pictures are absolutely so beautiful, crisp and stunning!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP