Wednesday, March 10, 2010

One and a Half Hours of Spring

The awesome weather snuck up on me today. Sitting in my office, I noticed that the clouds were lifting - what seemed to be more than what Accuweather predicted. I opened the window and realized that not only was the sun coming out, but that the air felt balmy. I then made the decision to take advantage of the last moments of the daylight and balmy temps and headed down to the lake for the sunset. I took a few pictures along the way, but this one really appealed to me... I just loved the way the sun was shining on the fence - creating a brilliant orange against the sand and snow (and blue water in the distance). I feel re-energized by just the little bit of spring I experienced today. Unfortunately Accuweather says it's going to be rainy tomorrow... maybe they'll be wrong again?
Brilliant Beach Fence, Foster Beach

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP