Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Rain and Flour

 I had breakfast with a friend (Liza), after getting drenched in the ridiculous sideways rain with 40 mph winds in NYC. I was reluctant to head back out to go to my next destination - the dentist. Liza said something as I slowly got ready to brave the rain again - "What's your mantra to help you get through it?" I thought and then said "I will get a great photo". I was determined to turn this miserable rainy day into something fruitful - so here's my shot at it. I love the colors of this bakery truck and the raindrops that blurred it just enough to show the amount of rain that engulfed the taxi. In the end I made it home - safe and dry and got this picture to share my experience with you. Enjoy!


Little Italy, NYC

1 comments:

mess:) February 14, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

As I'm looking at your photos, I keep coming back to this one..I love it! Thank you for sharing your wonderful images of the world to us!
Melissa
sousbois5@yahoo.com
kip's amigo!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP