Sunday, January 10, 2010

ABC Challenge - A

This is the first of 26 posts for a photo challenge proposed by my brother J. Every two weeks I will find a object that represents of each letter of the alphabet. Today I begin with "A". Check back in the next few weeks for "B" and feel free to check out my friend Cyrena's Blog as she plays along too. Thanks, J. for the fun idea!
Rogers Park, Chicago - Walking out of a fabulous brunch with my friends Wags and Kristin we spotted this "A" as I reminded them to help me on my search.... Originally I only saw the "P" (on the right side), since my friend was blocking the left, but then she said -
there's an 'A'!"... Perfect!

4 comments:

J's Daily Videos January 11, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

I'll give you an "A" so far on the challenge...

Sarah Coniglio Photography January 11, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Well, thank you! I will try to keep that letter grade throughout. BTW - Lori is going to join the challenge too - she has four days to get an "A"... the pressure's on :-)

Lori January 11, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Game on, girlfriend! I had the feeling my bridge pics that I took today might work out for me. I don't know if this will work but here is a link:
http://lorifullerphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/5305764_ZQeYV#762966587_5BC33

Your "A" is fabulous! Love the treatment...and the bigger photos on the blog is way better! Nice work. xo

Sarah (Wags) January 13, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

I feel so honored to be a part of the first photo...and I'm on the lookout for the "B"!

Labels

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP